Junior FPGA Design Engineer
Inicore is an experienced system design house and Silicon Intellectual Property (SIP) core provider. We offer FPGA, ASIC, and embedded system design services.
As an FPGA design engineer you will participate in the design flow from concept to product, implement and verify design blocks, write software for embedded processors, create system level test software, and write documentation.
We are looking for an individual with a strong emphasis in structured work ethic, good programming skills, and eagerness to acquire and use new application know-how and design expertise.
Learn and grow to your full potential! Assume increasing levels of responsibility and take on technical leadership roles. See your ideas, interests, hard work and dedication really make a difference.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- U.S. work authorization required, no sponsoring!
- A minimum of 2+ years industry experience is required
- Proficiency in digital design techniques and principles
- FPGA design experience from RTL, through synthesis, place&route, STA, to programming silicon
- Experience in VHDL for design entry
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures
- Well versed in Assembler, C & TCL scripting languages
- Knowledge of Transaction based Verification Methodology
- Self directed team player with keen problem solving skills
- Good engineering development practices
- Strong sense of goal motivation and respect for schedule deadlines
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- C, C++, SystemC
- ARM processor knowledge
Internship for Hardware Design Engineer (6-12 months duration)
This intern position provides an excellent opportunity to gain some real-world experience. You will learn first-hand how to describe small functions and gain valuable know-how in the coding styles required for reliable, predictable, high quality synthesizable logic. Some familiarity with VHDL or Verilog is a requirement.