VME Slave Controller Core
The VMESmodule is a complete VME Slave Controller core bridging the VME bus and the local bus. The core contains a VME Slave, a VME interrupter, mailbox and semaphore registers, a local interrupt controller, provisioning for CR/CSR, and a generic local bus interface.
The VMESmodule is a building block for your custom VME slave design. The synchronous local bus interface eases system integration while the VME slave bridge already contains all necessary functions and features of a VME slave controller.
With this reach feature set, the VMESmodule is an excellent platform to base all your future Slave VME designs on.
- Addressing modes: A16, A24, A32
- Data types: D8(EO), D16, D32, D32-BLT, D64-MBLT
- Access modes: Read, write, read-modify-write
- Selectable rescinding DTACK
- 8 slave windows with address translation
- D08(O) interrupt status vector
- Software interrupt request (ROAK)
- User interrupt request (RORA)
- Programmable interrupt level
- Contains address decoding for CR/CSR space
- Accessible via VME and local bus
- Local status and configuration registers for
- Slave memory window configuration
- Special functions
- 4 32-bit mailbox registers
- 4 8-bit semaphores
- Local interrupt controller
- VME interrupt controller
Local Bus Interface
Fully synchronous bus interface for user logic User selectable wait-states Optional big-endian to little-endian conversion
- VME Slave
- VME Interrupter
- Mailbox & Semaphores
- Local bus interface
Please contact us for utilization number.